Saturday, 4 May 2013

Production Update 11 - I Am... A Final Video

Apologies that this has taken so long to get uploaded; I managed to leave my memory stick in school during the week so I didn't have the file to upload at home. D'oh.

In terms of the changes: most revolve around fixing up the minor syncing issues I mentioned in the post for the previous draft, so sadly nothing too exciting. I have, however, changed the ending using a Gaussian Blur filter, with a couple of flickers - to a) reinforce the "disjoined" feel and b) so it feels more like an ending, rather than having a sudden finish.

Enjoy! Or something.


No comments:

Post a Comment