Tuesday 23 October 2012

Sales Pitch Update

I did a mock sales pitch for my I Am... All of Me video concept last week. We filmed it. I have attempted to edit it.

I have failed to edit it.

Reason? It is very time consuming, and children are a thing. To be more specific, I need a lot of time with the Mac to edit it together (as we had a multiple camera setup and FCP likes to take hours to render things) and there seems to be a lot of timetabled lessons in there when I have free periods.

Because of this, it's unlikely it will be finished in time for the start of half term, which is INCREDIBLY ANNOYING. I do hope to be able to get in there for 10 minutes one day this week so I can retrieve the raws so I can hopefully bodge-job something together in iMovie at home over half term so I am able to show the things which were discussed on the blog.

I'm starting to think I need a "catastrophic failure" tag on here.

No comments:

Post a Comment